Re: [CH] On the Map

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:27:12 -0400

For several years I've been using a photo hosting service called Panoramio
that specializes in landscape shots.  A while back they were bought out by
Google, who started using the photos there to add to their mapping software
and Google Earth (If while you are in Google Maps you choose the "More" button
in the other right, and click "Photos" they will show up).

http://www.panoramio.com/user/1759640

I've found over a dozen of mine mapped by Google so far.

I don't know how they pick which photos to use because there are some better
ones than the ones they picked.  Oh well, no accounting for taste...

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 11:34:22 -0400, Allen Prunty wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens