Re: [CH] YKACHI

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:09:47 -0600

=Mark wrote:

> OK, it's been a decade or so and things are slow...

> You Know You're a ChileHead If:

I've actually done this one - less the art work.

59. You hand our Ripe Habaneros to trick-or-treaters when you run out of
> candy, and you draw little jack o'lantern faces on them before handing them
> out. "They're itty bitty pumpkins!"

"Here y'go, kids. Miniature pumpkins." (evil grin)

Haven't had ANY trick-or-treaters for the past 8 years.

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAHOOOOAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... Chileheads, cockroaches and socialites are the only things that
can stay up all night and eat anything. -- Herb Caen