Re: [CH] Chile Woman Contest

Susan Welsand (chilewmn1@bluemarble.net)
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:52:34 -0500 (EST)

A winner! And how appropriate, from one woman who loves to cook to
another. I caught the marathon of the first season when I was looking for
something to watch while working my way through bushels of ristra chiles
in November. I have been hooked ever since and whenever they run them back
to back I make ristras all day and night. It even makes me slightly
nostalgic for my days of cooking meat. 	Now I have to channel my culinary
creativity in another way. If I have 12 coming for a 5 course meal I might
decide to make it vegan as my challenge.
Terry reminded me I like another show: It is kind of reality game show.
ANy guesses for that one?
Congrats Risa. I usually ship New Jersey orders mid-May. How does that
sound?
Susan
The Chile Woman

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, RisaG wrote:

> How about"Top Chef"?
 RisaG

----- Original Message ----
From: Susan Welsand <chilewmn1@bluemarble.net>
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 8:53:21 AM
Subject: [CH] Chile Woman Contest

Time to guess again. This time it is fairly simple:

What reality TV show do I actually watch? (shameful to admit, but I got
hooked on it a few years ago). Hint: it is not Trading Spouses and a cast
member ordered plants from me last season.

Email your guesses to chilewmn@thechilewoman.com. The first correct guess
will win a dozen free plants shipped in the spring.

Susan
The Chile Woman