Re: [CH] chile ID question

Jonathan Smillie (jonathan.smillie@gmail.com)
Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:01:25 -0400

Rich:

Might these be Marconni (or Marconi) chiles? I first encountered those
last Open Fields at Jim Campbell's place, where there was a sizable
patch of them, and they sound very much like your mystery plant in
color, size and heat.... I only picked a few but my friend Mike fell in
love with the flavor and went home with about a bushel.

Jonathan