RE: [CH] Indiana Hot Luck

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 19:02:28 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Hobby Farmer
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 11:36 PM
Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Indiana Hot Luck

Had a great time at the 13th Annual Indiana Hot Luck & Fiery Foods
Expo.  We left cold and snow and arrived in Madison, Indiana to green
grass, flowering trees and warm breezes.  It was nice to meet Spring on
its way North!  Here is some video I shot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_WhtuMqOA

Hobby Farmer

  Looks like there was plenty of wine to go around...  I guess you'll
have that at a winery.  (Hope the hotel was within walking distance.)
;-)

  Maybe I'll make it down there when the kids are grown and out of the
house.  Should be around 2029 or so.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps