RE: [CH] Indiana Hot Luck

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:24:12 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Hobby Farmer
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:59 AM
To: Erich
Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Indiana Hot Luck
That was wine?  They told me it was grape juice!  We had some
apple-cherry hard cider, too.

 Maybe if you ask them real nice, the kids will let you go.  You could
do a practice run (or just bring them along) at Open Fields this Fall.

Hobby Farmer

I think Indiana would be waaaaaayyyyyy too long of a trip for them.  I
know it would be way too long for me WITH them. Plus they'd be bored to
tears I'm sure, unless there were other kids that young to play with.
Maybe when the youngest is out of diapers at least...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps