Re: [CH] Visited Cross Country Nursery & Suzies Hot Sauce Today

cajohn@columbus.rr.com
Tue, 26 May 2009 03:23:15 +0000

Thank You Risa, coming from you that's a huge compliment! I received a shipment from Cross Country and got them in the ground Wednesday, all in excellent condition.

CaJohn

-----Original Message-----
From: RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:35:09
To: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Subject: [CH] Visited Cross Country Nursery & Suzies Hot Sauce Today

Today was a great day. Beautiful outdoors so we decided to drive to Rosemont, NJ to see Cross Country Nursery. We forgot to look at the website to see if they still had any chile plants for sale. When we got there, Janie let me know that it said right on the website that they were all out until next weekend! Geezz...So I bought some heirloom tomato plants.

 We'll be back next weekend for sure.

 On the way home, we stopped in Lambertville, NJ and New Hope, PA. While there, I stopped at Suzies Hot Sauce and I picked up 2 bottles -

 Serrano Lime Hot Sauce - from CaJohn's
 African Rhino  Peri-Peri Sauce

 Mmmmm...

 I can't wait to try them both!

 Anyone else try these? I know that CaJohn's will be excellent as all of his stuff seems to be great.
 RisaG