Re: [CH] Got My Plants from Chilewoman!

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:06:20 -0700 (PDT)

That's always exciting.  I have one received a package from Susan once... but that's only because I typically just drive south to go visit!  ;-)

Went last weekend, got 12 new children (all C. Pubescens.... seed original from Beth).

Oh, including two surpises: Ecuador from Hell

:)

Will be a fun year!