Re: [CH] Habanreo Venison Jerky

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:19:38 -0700 (PDT)

<exits out of cave>

Well, I've got some deer down here in N. Miss. eating the sheeet out of my father's roses and eyeing my garden as well.  Fat deer.  Quiet (dark) neighborhood.  Tell your friend...

True, I've fenced the garden in and have a lot of salvia growing along the fence, but those bastids have long tongues or something.  Got near enough to some of my borage near the fence to be able to eat the tops out.  Could be Mr. Blue Jay is in cahoots with 'em.  Could be those damned moles too.  Conspiracy, I tell you.

Then again, I always have wanted to learn how to use a bow.  Hmm...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chile-ladened venison...
Rael64