Re: [CH] We're back!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:55:19 -0700

Curt Snyder wrote:
> Greetings all! After a long hiatus (somehow my e-mail became unsubscribed), Susie and I are back online. Glad to see a lot of familiar names still on the list!
>
> Curt

WELCOME BACK! to a couple of vegetarian chileheads! You and Rain will
get along fine, as she is also on list.
Tried your way of eating for two years, and then one day I saw this dog
chewing on a bone....I killed the dog and ate both him and the bone.
There ya go, Jonathon....that warped enough for ya? :-))!!
Seriously Curt, hope your stay this time is long and hot!
Cheers from (I believe) the oldest denizen of chile-heads
Doug on Vancouver Island BC    just up I-5 if you are still in la la land