RE: [CH] Strange Question but not really O/T

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:53:20 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:07 PM
To: Doug Irvine
Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Strange Question but not really O/T

IIRC, Calvin developed his allergies after being bitten by a
Copperhead snake.  Someone was supposed to send me a label from one of
his bottles- he got some of the ingredients off of me & so I think I
could make a pretty close 'knock off' if anyone were interested.
Provided IIRC, C :-)

-Jim C
http://www.StepUpforCharity.org

  Hey Jim,

  If you don't get the label, I could try to scan the one I think I
still have in the fridge and send you that.  It would be great if you
could make something so similar that I could stop maniacally hoarding
the powder I have left, and just enjoy it.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps