RE: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

John Sphar (chilehead@pacbell.net)
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 22:33:24 -0700

Not so fast Erich. As Moderate Corps Political Director, I must require
emissions testing prior to publishing the average output ranking of the
different divisions. It's just due dilligence.

John S.
C-H# (still don't have one), Political Advisor of the Moderate Corps (dual
membership with the Fire-Eaters)