RE: [CH] Moderate Corps Sceptre and Crest

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:02:26 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Sandy Olson
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 3:49 PM
To: ChileHeads
Subject: [CH] Moderate Corps Sceptre and Crest

Hmmm, this gets me to thinking and that's usually dangerous!  We need a
Moderate Corps crest or seal to adorn our letterhead, t-shirts, bumper
stickers and the like.  Then, the seal could be cast in some precious
metal
to top the sceptre.  Now, I can hardly draw a decent circle so it will
fall
to those in the Corps who have been given artistic talent of some sort
design these items.  Let's see...how about a huge jal, the king of
moderate
peppers?

Maybe we can really get those t-shirts made after all ;^)

SandyO
CH #1146 of the Moderate Persuasion and Grand Pooh Bear of the Moderate
Corps who is currently crestless...or is that crustless?

  I don't know, fresh Jal's can be pretty tongue scorching when you're
in a particularly moderate mood. Pickled sure, but that's hard to depict
in scepter form. I propose we find all the heat scales we can in print,
on-line, wherever, and crunch all of them together to see what the
average, middle heat-level pepper comes out as... unless it's something
so obscure and unfamiliar to the general public as to make it seem
ridiculously geeky... or maybe that's even better.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps