Re: [CH] Moderate Corps Sceptre and Crest

Jim Graham (spooky130u@gmail.com)
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 15:05:42 -0500

On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 02:17:24PM -0500, Sandy Olson wrote:

> Now...how do we start the research.  Do we have an officer in charge of
> intelligence...or an intelligent officer...or a someone who excels in
> reconnoitering?  I love that word LOL!!

Well, that WAS me...but after kicking Death's and Cancer's respective
asses, sending them both running away, crying and screaming with their
tails between their legs, I'm feeling more and more that I belong
on the Fiery Side (e.g., each bottle of my homemade habanero sauce seems
to empty out in half the time that the one before it lasted)....

However, after I get caught back up again (I took a bit of time off from
the brewing part of brewing to work on reviving my old BrewTek yeast
strains, and am now down to two kegs online, and am expecting each to
blow every time I draw a new glass), I could certainly offer up a beer
or two..and on the side, some nice, hot habanero sauce w/ whatever
munchies are on-hand at the time....  :-)

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
spooky130u@gmail.com                    ICBM/Hurr.: 30.39735N 86.60439W

Seen in alt.sysadmin.recovery:  Priceless; that's better than telling
him to use the Read Manual command with the Real Fast option."