Re: [CH] mint for the new potatoes

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:16:16 -0700

Erich wrote:
> [...]
ONLY on new potatoes! The flavor is so great that I really don't like to
detract from that with TOO much pepper. However, when doing OTHER dishes
that are more likely to need some "kickin up a notch" OR two!! I don't
spare the horses. And if I make something and do not put enough heat in
it I get a funny look, and then " did you forget to put any chilies in
it? " SOOOO, that is when I get the bottle of my home grown home dried
home ground pepper powder and hand it to Marie!
Erich, you getting a commission on new recruits??? SANDY! Cut that out!
Cheers, the old couple on Vancouver Island BC