Re: [CH] Megamartization -was: Antithesis of Bacon. Now: weather

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 12:35:52 -0700

Jim wrote:
> Middle of friggin' JULY & my furnace kicked on last night!!  Has made
> the transplant shock on the chiles pretty light, but they're not much
> likin' this stuff.  Hopefully we're not headed for a repeat of about
> 1995 when we hard a hard freeze the middle of September :-/
>
> -Jim C
> http://www.StepUpforCharity.org

Sounds like time to bring some of that HOT chilli home from the Fire
House....leave a bowl under the thermostat, pile on another blanket, and
  your furnace will be freezin in the dark! ( save fuel, if nuttin else!)
Doug on BEAUTIFUL Vancouver Island whee it is about 25C outside right
now and sky wide sun!