Re: [CH] Open Fields Theme?

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:21:42 -0700 (PDT)

"Harry's Pods and the Spiders from Mars"?  No, wait..."Hairy Pods and Flaming Peters (and you'll go blind too!)"...um, well, no..."Hari Podder and the Krishna's Flaming Field of Fiery Farts....uh, a wee bit too Hindoo?..."Horton Chews a.."...sorry, slipping...maybe

"Hearty Pods and the Prisoners of Capsaicin" (or Capsicum, yes)

Whew.  That hurt.

(or...Debbie Does Scotch Bonnets? (straight chile porn); The Adventures of Captain Capsicum and his Ring of Fire? (gay chile porn); I Licked a Chile and I Liked it (lesbian chile porn)....er, no?)

no more caffeine dammit...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael-o-rama
Inagaddadavida, Baby