RE: [CH] Open Fields Theme?

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 12:33:49 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Sandy Olson
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:23 PM
To: ChileHeads
Subject: Re: [CH] Open Fields Theme?

Harry Podder and The Fields of Fire....It's genius!  There could be
huge,
high, all-consuming flames for the fire-eaters and a bit shorter, more
controled flames for those of the moderate persuasion.

Jeff...you have a 'open field' of  creative opportunity ;^)

SandyO
CH #1146 and Grand Pooh Bear of the Moderate Corps

  I don't care how the flames look, as long we have a nice big image of
Emma in nothing but a few scant pepper leaves... or less.  ;-/

  Who needs knuckles....

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps, and fan of