Re: [CH] OT Short Jokes

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:35:05 -0700 (PDT)

Randy Newman's an arsehole.  Thought it then, think it now.

 But 'stubby'?  How about voluptuous...epicurean...even nicely rounded.  Stubby makes me think of a fat pencil...piercing Randy "can't-sing-to-save-my-ugly-arse" Newman's eye.

 Not to get all off topic and vent about Newman's arseholioness. (But I really hate Randy Newman.)

 Peace (hmm), Hendrix, and Chiles.......
 Rael64