Re: [CH] OT Short Jokes

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:01:14 -0700 (PDT)

No, you're not in for it.  Such behavior may not be abnormal or unexpected from one who waves his 'big hose' around daily in the company of, mainly, other men and a dalmatian, not to mention running INTO raging fires.  Obviously a different mind-set than the rest of the population, regardless of height, or lack thereof.  Your Dark Side can only be repressed for so long, thus a moment of hatred emerging as dark humor might be expected, even therapeutic.

 Of course, you might want to look over (and down) your shoulder for, oh, the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

 8^)

 [BTW, Bro Jim: long overdue thanks for chile products.  Well appreciated.  Will restock soon, except for that Naga Jolokia. Chrrrriiiisstttt, dat's hot.]

 Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
 Rael"...height matters not to those who prefer a horizontal life..."64
 Monk of the TCS
 Order of Immaculate Twister
 Secret Order of the....ha, you wish you knew!