Re: [CH] Open Fields Poster

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

For those who do not know, the "wee" chile brand that was to be placed upon Rael's arm turned into a rather massive piece of iron which would not only not fit upon my skinny arm, but would without doubt take up the whole of one (either) arse cheek.

 Mind you, I quit being El Drunk in, oh, '94, so the pint or so of tequila necessary to allow such a branding to occur without my dying of shock is prohibited.  (I have a "brand" of the yin yang symbol, quite poorly fashioned and done with a paperclip, on the inside of my left ankle; this was done under the influence of somewhere around 6 shots of tequila and, oh, probably a dozen beers; I remember that pain quite well and that it lasted more than a few days.  Hence, what amounts to a white-hot poker shaped into a 5-in square chile placed upon the skin, yes, a least a pint of tequila, probably repeated daily for a good week.)

 Needless to say, sobriety did allow some brain cells to recover and, apparently, multiply.  They say "nix the damn brand, boy!"

 Wisdom comes slowly.  A tattoo will suffice...if I feel the urge.

 QUERY: Is not the Potter Machine quite protective of their product?  Old Harry could always be covered with a nice grinning chile. Or, a picture of some of those Milwaukee and/or Sheboygan clans with wizardly hats and wicked smiles whilst bent over with flames shooting out their butts burning all flora and fauna for miles to see...sort of like a chile-inspired Bosch.  Well, maybe it's just I who has that vision of Harry Podders.  Anywho, watch those trademark polizia!

 Peace, Hendrix, and Chile Flatulence,
 Rael64