Re: [CH] Old CD - Dan from Fort Wayne

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 04:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

 Thanks Bob.  I'm also making a new one.  I used that CD for my "short" drive... kind of like road music.  I play it on the way home from work on Thursday night to free my mind of the cobwebs of work (I'll keep my four letter "work" words clean here) and then to get me in the mood for a happy open fields!

 I made up a new mix for myself.  Includes some good ol' music, zydeco, and 1 song that would qualify for the "Dr. Demento Show".

 Wish You Were Here (Live) - Pink Floyd
 Whole Lotta Jalapeno - Wrestlin' with Jimmy
 Jalapeno Hemoroid - Bill Dant
 Hotel California (Live) - Eagles
 Fire It Up - Zydeco Flames
 Life's Been Good (Live) - Eagles/Joe Walsh
 Fire - Jimi Hendrix
 Walk Away - Joe Walsh
 Crocante Habenero - Celia Cruiz
 Jalapeno - Pickin' On Series
 Funk #49 (Live - Millennium Concert) - Joe Walsh
 Rocky Mountain Way (Live) - Joe Walsh
 Pancha's Mix - Dr. Loco's Rockin Jalapeno Band
 Comfortably Numb (Live - Gdnansk) - David Gilmour
 All Night Long (Live) - Eagles/Joe Walsh
 Jalapeno Lena - Rockin' Sidney

 Hey, what can I say.  What's a party and celebration without Joe Walsh?  ;-)

 Ted