[CH] foodmills/was pepper mash method

Terry Pogue (tpogue@comcast.net)
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:46:43 -0400

Hardware stores always seem to have foodmills.  I bought an All-Clad
one mainly because it fits nicely into my all-clad saucepans but you
don't have to go that route. Any good hardware store will have them.

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl