Re: [CH] Sweet Potato Chile Gratin

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:11:54 -0700 (PDT)

 --- On Sat, 10/31/09, Jim <jim@wildpepper.com> wrote:

 > From: Jim <jim@wildpepper.com>
 > Subject: Re: [CH] Sweet Potato Chile Gratin
 > To: "Rael64" <z42dkm@yahoo.com>
 > Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
 > Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 10:45 AM
 > Re:  (we all know the
 > 'Capitalist Pig' bit was humor, yes?)
 >
 > I did.  Anybody else matter? :-)

 Nope.  I must be getting soft...

 > What a hoot last night!  HE11 Night Menu included
 > Chorizo stuffed, bacon wrapped jalapenos;  Jamaican
 > jerk chicken w/Red Savina(R), curried pork, blueberry
 > cobbler floating in a tarragon/lemon basil heavy cream sauce
 > AND (OT):
 >
 > Sweet potatoes with sherry, brown sugar & butter-
 > outstanding!!
 >
 > After a few beers killed off enough brain cells, the Stupid
 > Hot got opened :-)  The highlight was watching three of
 > them each take a bite of Naga.  Yup, they were hating
 > life for awhile!  Interestingly enough, a gal tried it
 > also & didn't think it was 'all that'.  Then she
 > tried a Scorpion- game over :-)

 Two of the many (Many) reasons I don't drink anymore.  1) too damned old to recover well from doing stupid sheeet, and 2) not nearly enough brain cells left to justify the sacrifice for a few moments of questionable (i.e., ask me in the morning) bliss.

 Then again, it isn't like I ever did need alcohol to do something stupid.  Obviously, quantity of brain cells has nothing to do with my actions, which might mean I'm a stupid genius.

 Um, yeah.

 Glad you had a hot time in the city, Brother Jim C...

 (get that song out of your head.)

 Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
 Rael"...as an idiot savant, my brilliance lays in idiocy..."64