Re: [CH] 11 Node Naga

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:26:45 -0800

=Mark wrote:
> Your server called me "Dude"

> 403 Forbidden - Access Denied
> You don't have permission to access this document on our server.
>
> Your access has been denied most likely because you or someone within the
> block of IP
> addresses that contains your IP address(192.172.8.14) has abused the forms on
> our site.
> Sorry Dude
> You mess with the best you die like the rest!

> =Mark
>
> http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens

That ain't no "Dude"   That's our long time ChileHead =Mark!!

Have a little care and respect for long time CHeads! AND Wot makes thewe
clowns think THEY are the BEST? Best what? JERKS?

Cheers, Old Doug in BC who will likely be banned for life by that
server! Oh well, at my advanced years, that won't be all that
long!!!:-)) Maybe another 10 years?