Re: [CH] Sweet chile powder

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 20 Dec 2009 11:41:19 -0800

Rael64 wrote:
> I'd wager it is sweet paprika.  But maybe a mild chile powder mix? (thinking of curry powders that have little kick, i.e. 'sweet curry').
>
>  Or just toss in some smoked serrano (or habanero); 'sweet' be damned.
>
>  Peace, Hendrix, and Santa's Nubile Elves Bringing Chiles.......
>  Rael64

Constance, I would go with Don's suggestion. Like you and him, I have
never heard of "sweet" chile powder! What else is in this recipe? Why
not post it, then we (Rael & I) can REALLY critique it!!
Hope all is well with you, long time no post!
Cheers,
Old Doug in BC who hits 84 in 2 weeks and two days