Re: [CH] Hi everyone

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:15:38 -0800 (PST)

Apparently, everyone is under the covers in bed waiting for spring.  Us too, down here in southern Mississippi with wicked temps of 20's for our low; actually got to 52-ish today; supposed to get to 60's tomorrow.  I'm waiting for 80 F., hopefully by March (big hope there).

Hate the cold.

Anyway, to be topical, so to speak, roasted some previously frozen chiles today (poblanos); lots of remainders from the garden (can't seem to grow anything else).  Thai chiles to do something with; ungodly amount of tabascos from three (yes, 3) plants.  Not fond of hot sauces per se, so I dry them or get a wild hair up my arse and make an insanely hot stir fry, jambalaya, soup, etc., and eventually, they're gone.

Usually just in time for fresh from the garden.

Anyway, that's how I am.  Glad to hear Miss Dewi is groovy after some rough times.  I assume everyone else on the list is hunky dory too, albeit mute.  Busy planning their 1020 gardens (or hiding in bars eating red Savina horseradish on brats mit a few biers too, ja?).

Life ain't always fun nor fair, but usually, there are chiles.  Amen.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles to all, and to all a gute nacht.......
Rael64