Re: [CH] Tomato/Peach Salsa

JohnT (love2troll@gmail.com)
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:26:23 -0600

Hi Byron,

Glad you liked it!

I use salsa in or on almost everything.  Some of you know that I live
mostly on ho-made burritos that I freeze for nuking later.  A line of
hot salsa on the wrap before rolling is perfect for adding heat &
flavor.  Rico's condensed (don't add water!) cheese sauce
http://www.fototime.com/BA1639BBBC30562/standard.jpg doesn't separate
into water and gook when frozen and thawed so salsa can be mixed in
for a great cheese dip.  I freeze in pint jars.  A pkt of Lipton onion
soup mix, a pint of sour cream and salsa mixed in is another fav dip.
Blessed with great cholesterol levels from birth, lost 40 lbs and
stabilized at 180-184 for nearly two years so can eat anything I want
now.  Is there a better chip?
http://www.fototime.com/ACC81923870549E/orig.jpg  Let me know if you
think so.

There are some people that think salsa should be smooth.  (not me!)
So I recently made a couple of batches:
http://www.fototime.com/2218282B844E724/orig.jpg
http://www.fototime.com/552260E5D91BE0F/orig.jpg  Actually, only two
people (a left coast skunk was one) said should be smooth, but I made
some anyways.  Might never do again.

Scrambled egg burritos have been my latest obsession.  I've made
breakfast burritos for years, but a friend of mine sent me a bunch of
smoked venison sausage that is out of this world
http://www.fototime.com/52AA21DBBF59906/standard.jpg & I've been
adding to eggs.  His wife shot the deer and he is a smoking and
sausage making expert.

Hope to see you again my friend!

jt