Re: [CH] Darwin and Burnt Cat

AndyB (CH2060@xemaps.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:05:56 -0500

Jose,
As you can see, I've been trying to catch up on a number of things,
including this list.

Reading the article you referenced jogged my memory regarding  _burnt cat_.

Nowadays, we have a plethora of hot sauces, some of which are quite good.
However, in days of yore (I'll bet Dave in BC also remembers days of yore),
there was not such a good selection.  There came an occasion that I used
Dave's Instant Insanity as one might use A1 Sauce on a not so great steak.
My remembrance is that Dave's concoction tasted like burnt cat, -- I am
not the only one who so observed.

(Nowadays, I make my own Habanero Essence from fresh, home-grown
Red Savina and Chocolate habs.)

AndyB