Re: [CH] Hey Rael...

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sat, 13 Mar 2010 19:15:42 -0800 (PST)

Sweet.

Of course, Hendrix isn't dead, you know.  He's living up in BC.  Couple floors up from our Brother and Sister Doug and Marie.  You should hear those cats go at it when Doug pulls out the ole Moog and Jimi whips out his Voodoo Stratocaster. Need to move to Canada, me and mine do (health care too!).

Lawwwdy, rock-n-roll is good!

(and apparently dead, the exception being AC/DC, who keep on kicking, picking, and basically making this not-so-old guy air guitar a bit...an ugly holdover from the halfway-into-a-fifth-o-tequila-nekkid-but-my-jungle-boots-middle-of-Varona,MS,nowhere-Daze...)

(I got better.)

(that's a Monty Python paraphrase, dontchyaknow)

(nuff? indeed.)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael-o-rama