Re: [CH] Madison Hot Luck and Fiery Foods Exhibition

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 22:11:25 -0400

Alex Silbajoris wrote:
> I may or may not be able to make it, it all depends on what condition Mom is in.  If she's robust enough to be left alone in the house then I can run and play.
>
> I recommend the Riverboat Inn
>
> http://www.riverboat-inn.com/

talk to peggy, the owner, and tell her why you're there...she cut my
fare (double on the side away from the river) from $75 to $50...

--

knoxbill

Conservative. noun. A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from a liberal, who wishes to replace them with others.
                      --     Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
                             US author & satirist (1842 - 1914)