Re: [CH] Modern Marvels, Hot & Spicy

dan combs (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:24:54 -0400

I saw parts of it.  It was on earlier too and I saw other parts
then.  Very good science.  People turning all sorts of shades of
red.  The Wasabi in stores and buffets most likely isn't real Wasabi.
I always figured it was a dilute but according to the show it's all
horseradish and food coloring and no real Wasabi is in it  Real
Wasabi is like, x 100.  When the guy ate real Wasabi he looked like
his head was going to explode.    In Japan there is a toothpaste with
real Wasabi in it.  What a way to start the day.

carp