Re: [CH] "Eat The Heat" Reunion - NJ Hotluck yesterday, March 27

Sterling Kaiser (jskaiser.fpm.cfot@gmail.com)
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:40:48 -0500

Does anybody know of a hotluck or something of that type in the
Houston area or in Texas? Would anybody be interested in trading seeds
while planting time is prime?

Sterling Kaiser