Re: [CH] Modern Marvels, Hot & Spicy DVD

Sterling Kaiser (jskaiser.fpm.cfot@gmail.com)
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:39:02 -0500

Does anybody have any hints or tips on growing and pollinating the
Bhut Jolokia? I have about 20 5" plants, and around 150 germinating.
Also have some seeds and dry pods for sale or to trade rated at
1,002,304 SHUs as well as a variety of other hot and rare varieties.
Also have some vegetables and herb seeds and this and that. I know
some if not most chile heads own or have a place for their animals,
therefore I also grow organic catnip, and have dried ground catnip and
seeds as well(my cats and pupies go nuts for our garden fresh catnip)
this is my second attempt with the bhut jolokia and have had the luck
(or stupidity) to get ahold of a fresh pepper and dried pods, and
besides my face melting away, absolutely loved them. Just wondering if
anybody has any little tricks or tips. My setup is indoors due to
sporadic weather, however it is not yet hydroponic. I'm doing what I
can to get a nursery up and running here in my area cause I can not
even find a decent jalapeƱo, habanero, or anything except maybe some
Thais here and there. Hate to drag on, but you know how we are. It's
not a hobby. And even I'd it should be or will be a career for some,
it's a passion for me. I love my peppers vegetables and herbs, and
hope to provide quality organic produce and peppers locally here foe
those who enjoy a good burn like we do.
So if anybody can help me with feeding lighting oruning and
pollination of the bhuts and other hot varieties it would be greatly
appreciated.
thank you much for letting me dull your mind for a moment.
Night,

Sterling Kaiser