Re: [CH] Modern Marvels, Hot & Spicy DVD

Sterling Kaiser (jskaiser.fpm.cfot@gmail.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 00:39:52 -0500

Hey guys, still a little new to the chilehead posting. Don't know if
everybody is okay with advertising or promoting a littl bit, however,
for the home growers or people just interested in dried peppers or
powders, I have a large variety of organi seeds and have SHU results
for a few of the rare super hot varieties. I do not yet have my
website up and running, however that, as well as a facebook, amazon,
yahoo, and eBay services should be up and running soon hopefully time
and money permitting. Otherwise, if any body is interested in
purchasing some seeds, or dried pods(with/without seeds), or powders
please respond and I will give you a list of my available and upcoming
products. All are grown in isolation and healthy sun dried/string
dried peppers. Hope to have sauces and other merchandise soon as well.
I am also trying to broaden my variety of peppers to grow and use so
if anybody has seeds to swap or for sale, let me know about that too.
Sorry it was so long, but wish me luck venturing into establishing my
nursery! Night everybody.

Thank you all so much,

Sterling Kaiser