Re: [CH] Bonnie Hunt Show Today - Dave's Insanity Chug-Lug

Sterling Kaiser (jskaiser.fpm.cfot@gmail.com)
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 00:56:09 -0500

Anybody out there come across or had a chance to try Texas Select
Seasonings "Rattlesnake Dust"? Good flavor. Nice burn. Kind of a
creeper, however as the glow intensifies, the flavor gets a little
more robust as well. Nice little find. Check him out if you like a
little heat and great flavor. Definitely recommend it on chicken or
beef. Used it with a habanero jam rub for some London Brooks I'm
jerking, and some chicken breasts char grilled with some Thai peppers
on a skewer. Top notch.

www.rustlinrobs.com

Sterling Kaiser