Re: [CH] Open Fields 2010- "The Curtain Falls"

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Mon, 24 May 2010 05:58:51 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, my initial thought was 'All Good Things Must Come To An End'.  The pic could be a nice hab (or whatever) that has a butt-shaped 'end' to it.  A 'female' shaped chile would be even better (in my mind, yes) with an ample 'chileiere' (derriere).  My my...

 And there is always photoshop :)

 Other thoughts that may be rather less exciting outside of my mind, which is somewhat still in dream state (barely awake), be:

 -the Door's 'The End' (This is the end/Beautiful friend/This is the end/My only friend, the end/Of our elaborate plans, the end/Of everything that stands, the end)

 -quote from the Upanisads: 'As the single fire, entering living beings, adapts its appearance to match that of each; So the single self within every being, adapts its appearance to match that of each, yet remains quite distinct.' (Katha Upanisad; 1.5.9); I envision a big Chile, El Grande, connected by flame to a bunch of little chiles, i.e., us Chileheads, even FireGirl, if we want to resurrect her (so to speak); meanwhile, over in some corner of the picture (in my mind's eye), there's a Big Machine (I now have the Sisters of Mercy playing in my head: 'I hear the roar of a big machine/Two worlds and in between/Hot metal and methedrine/I hear empire down...') consuming (eating? jarring? crossing us with well-known heat-less bell peppers so as the non-chilehead world can relish (ha) chiles in their dumbed-down state?

 Blaspheme!

 I really need to go eat breakfast...visions of Those, who abuse and corrupt the Natural World of Chiles...We Chileheads marching, in our red robes, attacking with our Seed Guns (to be attacked with such is an El Grande Blowjob) and Jicama-rangs and Whips of Fire, cutting down the Less-Than-Moderates (yer welcome), stewing them in Green Jell-o (TM!), whipping the Ignorant (of Chile-lightenment) into a proper state of Enlightenment (or just making them slaves, depending upon the mood)...

 If you cannot guess the music here, well, shame on you...

 (Voodoo Chile, Slight Return)

 Now, I really must eat...

 Peace, H
d Chiles.......