Re: [CH] hello?...

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Fri, 28 May 2010 06:41:09 -0700 (PDT)

Killing phucking flea beatles, er, beetles, that not only have devastated my eggplant seedlings, but have the tiny balls to chomp on my chiles, and contemplating digging a deer trap (deer trap: large hole in the ground with a small pipe attached that leads to a fire pit; deer falls in (bell rings) and fire gets lit; deer gets smoked, and dinner is served; okay, I just thought that up – some obvious problems, philosophical, and legal, as well as practical; but I'm really getting to hate Bambi, not to mention my deer-feeding neighbor).

 Anyway, that's where I am: outside, listening to the deer snicker from the wood line.

 Bastards.

 Tabasco bullets?  Hmm...

 Peace (ahem), Hendrix, and Chiles.......
 Rael"...they drew first blood..."64