Re: [CH] Pineapple pepper jelly

AndyB (CH2060@xemaps.com)
Thu, 03 Jun 2010 21:54:21 -0400

Angel,

Obtained excellent pineapple pepper jelly, and others, from Anna Weaver,
of Meadowview Farms in Bowers, PA. Unfortunately for us, the farm has no
internet or even telephone. See
http://www.pepperfestival.com/chile_2010/Field_Excursion.html.

Bowers is the site of the annual Chile Pepper Food Festival, which
Meadowview Farms is a part of. This year it will be held Friday and
Saturday, September 10th and 11th. See http://www.pepperfestival.com.

AndyB