Re: [CH] Recipe help needed

JohnT (love2troll@gmail.com)
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:46:50 -0500

Doug writes:  "Well, Thomas...I would imagine that were you to add
vinegar to the egg rather than make a custard(which is what you will
accomplish with egg & milk) You will have a sour mess."

It's been a few years since I've used the powder and what I was
thinking was to add the powder after cooking...  like in a salt
shaker.  The vinegar powder + tomato powder + hot pepper powder +
dehydrated whatever can be rather interesting.  I've dehydrated
cheese, basil and other stuff to add to the mess.

Wish I could cook as well as Doug, Rael, Risa and many others on this
list.  Am pretty good at eating though!!  192 lbs last dr visit & he
was happy that I gained weight.

Hot regards!