RE: [CH] Fwd: Bring them flags...

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:46:48 -0400

Quote:  "That's how you build an empire. We stole countries with the cunning
use of flags. Sail halfway around the world, stick a flag in. "I claim India
for Britain." And they're going, "You can't claim us. We live here! There's
five hundred million of us." "Do you have a flag?" "We don't need a flag, this
is our country you bastard!"
-Eddie Izzard

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 17:15:46 +0000, Alex Silbajoris wrote
> > From: mstevens@exit109.com
> > To: love2troll@gmail.com; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
> > Subject: Re: [CH] Fwd: Bring them flags...
> > Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:54:07 -0400
> >
> > Flags?
>
> It's an OF tradition for a few years now, people bring flags from
> the states and nations where they live.  2004 was a good year for
> this.  I got an Ohio flag for this purpose.
>
> Ohio and Nepal have the only flags that are not rectangular or square.

Sent from my Keyboard
--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens