Re: [CH] Fwd: Bring them flags...

Jonathan Smillie (jonathan.smillie@gmail.com)
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:44:17 -0400

  John,

Where do you get the name "Hot Red Cheese" for the conical round reds
you've harvested? I have some that look very similar but I grew them
from seeds of chiles (obtained at Open Fields) labeled Jamaican Hot.
They've been quite productive for me this year: so far my harvest stands at

Jamaican Hot: 214
Chocolate Habanero: 115
Orange Habanero: 210
Fatalii: 200
Bhut Jolokia: 9

(and there's a whole host of the Jolokia just getting ready to ripen up).

That's off 5 plants for the Jamaican, 2 for the Chocolate, 3 Orange, 4
Fatalii, and 3 Jolokia.

Jonathan