Re: [CH] Fwd: Bring them flags...

JohnT (love2troll@gmail.com)
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 11:18:51 -0500

Jonathan,

I bought all my (except for a few fantastic Red Rocotos that I
overwintered) pepper plants this year from CCN again.
http://tinyurl.com/382couf  They ship a month earlier than Susan or I
would buy from her.   Why they call them "Hot" is beyond me.  I
chopped up one and used for the heat in a ho-made burrito last week &
was underwhelmed by both heat and flavor.  I love the way they look
though.

The exciting thing for me this year is two 2nd year Red Rocoto plants
that set pods during a long period of record setting heat (nights and
days) this summer.  I've grown a lot of pube varieties and this has
never happened before.

jt