Re: [CH] Open Fields 2010 Images

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:24:40 -0400

  On 9/28/2010 12:43 AM, Kris Kumler wrote:
> A few of my images (someday I may finish going through them):
> http://picasaweb.google.com/kkumler/OpenFields2010?authkey=Gv1sRgCLC2ppDxrsuoygE
>
> Raffle&  Auction Timelapse (just for fun):
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exn2MLA3VOE
>
> Nick's excellent images:
> http://picasaweb.google.com/nelrod/OpenFields2010?authkey=Gv1sRgCKy5wp7zpL3zjgE
>
> --
> Kris

i was just going over all the pictures from the field, and was impressed
by the quality of the people pictures in this post...there are many that
would look great blown up and framed as a portrait...don't get me wrong,
i appreciate every picture that everyone sends, but this group just
stood out for the number of individuals captured in one post and so well
done...and the timelapse is a hoot...

--

knoxbill from knoxville
"Be sure and put some of those neutrons on it."