Re: [CH] wOw

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:04:24 -0800 (PST)

I've been working on a hybrid chile that will beat all.  When you pluck the fruit from the stem, it explodes, covering the picker with pseudo-lava that burns flesh and bone.

 Obvious drawback of death aside, pretty kewl, eh?

 I'm gonna call 'em: El Grande's Testicles.

 wink.

 Peace, Hendrix, and Peace of El Grande upon youse all,
 Rael64
 Inagaddadavida, baby...