Re: [CH] Spring seed starts continue

Gary Smith (gars@thelovelyjanet.com)
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:41:32 -0800 (PST)

They're available through several seed sources, now.
 I got mine from Redwood City Seed Company, which is an
 excellent source for several varieties of chile seeds.
 Their web URL is  http://www.ecoseeds.com/

 gary

 Might as well include a plug.  All the plants I am starting
 will be available for mail order this spring.  I also accept
 pre-orders with a modest discount (Confirmed pre-orders keep
 me from growing too many or too few of a variety.)