Re: [CH] APHIDS again

Dan Gillis (dangillis@earthlink.net)
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:54:41 -0500

My wife Helen, who worked with tropical plants for 20+ years,  just told
me from the kitchen that when she would make a small mix for  plants,
she would add a quart of water to a spray bottle, add about a tablespoon
of dish soap and a couple of tablespoons of rubbing alcohol.

If the plants are indoors, she said you could take them to the sink and
if you have a spray hose with your sink, just spray 'em down with that.
You'll probably have to do it again for a few days.

She just walked in to the room I'm in, and said with a straight face
"you know.. they'll just explode".. .and walked out.  For some reason,
that just struck me as funny.

Good luck.

Dan