Re: [CH] potting soil for pepper garden (in containers)

Jim Graham (spooky130u@gmail.com)
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:46:22 -0500

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 03:41:19PM -0400, Hobby Farmer wrote:

> How about going to your local greenhouse and buying some of what they
> use?  I did, and saved about 3/4 off store-bought.

Sounds like a great idea, if I can find one.  I'll definitely check....
Even if I have to drive a bit, it's still likely to be less expensive
than my local choices.  And if there's one between here and Gulf Breeze
(just before Pensacola when driving from here), it'll be on my way to
or from a doctor's appointment coming up in two weeks.  Could be perfect
timing!

Thanks,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | "My spell checker eloped with a wiccan
spooky130u@gmail.com    | and I've not seen it since!"