Re: [CH] Wide-Open Chile Discussion

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:32:58 -0500

On 4/21/2011 09:57, Doug Irvine wrote:

> Old Doug Irvine in BC....where our Queen Elizabeth also hit 85 today!
> And we have our youngest dtr hitting 50!!
> her name is Karen Elizabeth! FIFTY??? Gadzooks, where have the years
> gone?

Hopefully not in the dumper.

Just remember, when you stop getting older you start getting deader.  :-P

I going to have the 30th anniversary of my Jack Benny this May.
Cussing because it got to 0øC/32øF last night I had had to bring my
three buckets of 'maters and the five buckets of chilies inside. Got
some bhut jolokia I am raising from saved seed, a bucket of Thai hots
(from a friend), a bucket of cayennes, a bucket of pretty peppy
jalapenos (from saved seed) and a bucket of "I don't know what these
are but they sure lit me up" also from saved seeds.

I plan to be around to harvest and enjoy those .... although I'm not
sure how much enjoyment I will get from the jolokias. And if I'm not
my brother knows which crematorium as been pre-paid to render my arse
down to lard and ashes. And to sell all my stuff, toss the money on
the bar and party 'til the $$$ runs out while the band plays "Didn't
He Ramble"  :-D

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAAAAHHHHOOOOAAAAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... You know that children are growing up when they start asking
questions that have answers. -- John J. Plomp