Re: [CH] Wide-Open Chile Discussion

Hobby Farmer (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:56:50 -0400

No Taboos on here, Gary.  I doubt that anyone was offended.  Probably,
no one had an answer that day.

Open Fields is a gathering of chileheads in central Indiana hosted by
Jim and Abby Campbell.  This year's edition is number 14 or so and will
happen in early October.  We camp, cook, talk chiles, share chiles and
food, and maybe have a drink or two.  There is a charity auction we
donate items to.  You can just drop by for the day, or stay several
days.  Not into camping?  There are motels not too far away.  Info:
jim@wildpepper.com